Included are the following questions you should ask when considering to hire the prospective vendor:
- Can we see your client list and contact a few for references?
- Which people will comprise the team to work on our campaign? Will our campaign have a dedicated project manager?
- Is there a limit to the number of times we can contact the project manager? Does it cost anything to have a phone conversation?
- Are you outsourcing any of your SEO/Pay-Per-Click tasks?
- Which business categories have you worked with (retail, automotive, etc.) and/or do you specialize in specific industries or verticals?
- Do you provide a written methodology for SEO/PPC, including preliminary information on market share, competitive landscape, and site strengths/weaknesses?
- Will we have access to all PPC campaign logins, keyword lists, ads, reports, and other campaign information?
- What happens to the code and content should our company stop using your services?
What kind of answers would you expect when considering to hire an SEO firm?
Our detailed answers will be posted here Monday.