The Fort Worth Business Press reminds us now is not the time to cut back on your search engine marketing efforts. If anything, now might be the right time to ramp things up a bit.
In this morning's issue, the Business Press noted:
- Internet searches beat out TV, radio and the Yellow Pages.
- Amazingly, some companies still haven't grasped the Internet yet.
- Potential customers can't find your website.
- More companies have their entire catalog online. However, the sites are not search-engine friendly.
- Website developers, who designed those expensive and glitzy websites, are may be clueless about search engine optimization. The "build it and they will come" approach only works with baseball stadiums and not websites.
How does your website rate with Google and other search engines? Ask for our free, no-obligation SEO Analysis and find out.