If you want to:
- Measure a specific set of keywords in a Pay Per Click campaign.
- Test a specific ad or pages in a PPC campaign.
- Control the page where your customer lands in a campaign.
- Track your customer's action (conversion; clicking the "Back" button, etc.).
Landing pages are web pages specific used for online advertising campaigns. They are not used in organic or other searching efforts, which then allow you to better measure incoming traffic and conversions.
We manage several PPC campaigns (big budgets, small budgets, tons of keywords, etc.), but a landing page strategy can be very effective.
Consider some of our case studies:
- An international S&P 500 firm is using a specific landing page for training registration. The PPC campaigns have been translated into 12 languages and are running in Google Spain (6.54% Click Through Rate); Google Brazil (7.51% CTR) and other countries.
- A local heating and plumbing company is using a landing page to promote an upcoming event. Ads are being tested, but are currently pulling in a 1-2% CTR just one month into the campaign.
- A national medical device company is using specific landing pages to promote specials. The campaign is pulling in nearly 3% CTR.