Have you taken a look at Google Places lately? Where does your website appear in the mass of local competition in vying for a targeted keyword?
Google Places isn't a "one-and-done" project. Not by a long-shot.
There are opportunities in Google Places to:
- Update your targeted categories (keywords).
- Improve your business description.
- Upload new pictures to share of your business, products, staff, etc.
- Upload your business videos.
- Edit your business hours; parking information, etc.
Google Places is free. All that's needed is a Google account (also free) and a little bit of time to input your business information. Google Places will keep you updated on clicks and traffic as a result of your Places account.
Make sure you keep your Places listing up-to-date and accurate.