Purple Trout, LLC, a search engine optimization (SEO) consulting firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is offering an online webinar explaining the reasons why businesses need to begin using Google+.
“Five Reasons Why Businesses Need to Embrace Google+” is scheduled for Wednesday, May 23, from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. Admission is free, but space is limited to 100 participants.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- An introduction and overview of Google+.
- The business advantages to Google+ as compared to Facebook.
- Why Google+ is important for all types and sizes of businesses.
- How a business can utilize Google+.
- How Google+ has an impact on search engine optimization.
- How to utilize Google+ for online reputation management.
- How to use the Google +1 button.
“Social media continues to grow, but businesses are still left wondering which social media network should they use and why,” says Purple Trout, LLC President Steve Phillips. “Too many times, we see businesses trying to do everything and, unfortunately, not doing anything well. They’ll work on Facebook for a bit, and then move to LinkedIn, and then move to Twitter, and then rush over to Pinterest … There’s no strategy.”
Participants may sign up for the “Five Reasons Why Businesses Need to Embrace Google+” webinar here: http://bit.ly/IHfOSE. Space is limited.
For more information, contact Purple Trout, LLC by calling (866) 837-7095 or by visiting www.purpletrout.com.